Saturday, August 16, 2008
A Little Beginning ^_^
Wow... Its 2.45am now...

Hee Hee... I started this blogspot account years back, finally got the "mood" to re-activate it today ~

Well well... from today onwards, I will be able to access my lappy daily to blog, design my webby (abandoned 2 years already... opps...), brush up my Adobe Photoshop skills (damn rusty) as it has been with my boyfriend, GJ, for the last half year to bring to his lectures/lessons. FINALLY BACK TO ME, YEAH!!! :D

After work, we went out with our old friend to Toa Payoh. We ate at Ichiban Sushi (Yummy) and after that played pool for around 2 hours there. Muhaha my skills improved alot but still have sooo many techniques to learn from my "mentors" (GJ & AC) and I managed to "taigo" (means = by luck) win 2 matches :) I really likes to play pool recently as I think its kinda interesting and fun!

Back to reality, exams are around the corner... In fact... ITS JUST TWO DAYS AWAY!!! But I still so slack and have not started my revision... -__-'' Always panic at the last-minute.

Yesterday managed to sleep for 6 hours yipee... Better than the last few days which only 4 hours or less.

Time for my 10 hours sleep quota for weekend. NiteZ! Zzz Zzz

Ade ~*
posted by Adelyne @ 2:42 AM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800