Sunday, August 24, 2008
Exams Over & My Saturday
Just back home not long ago, finished cleaning my contact lens and had a relaxing bath...

Phew, my exams for this semester was over on Friday 22 August 2008 -> (Launch date of i-phone) School vacation starts from now until 12 October 2008. During this period, I can temporarily go home to watch TV, relax, meeting GJ or my peers after work.

Morning woke up at 10.15am, with lots of phelgm... (Yucky!) Disgusted and spitted as much as I could in the toilet. Short morning surfing internet and chatted with Shuping in MSN, and yes we discussed about the next group gathering I will be the organiser and coordinator this time round. Will keep you guys updated soon! Went to GJ's house in the afternoon.

I, GJ and his old buddy AC went to Suntec City and Marina Square during evening. We wasted alot of time just to find a dining place as Suntec was unusually, extremely overcrowded on this Saturday compared to usual. Everywhere was packed with many many people, long queues, long waiting time for restaurants & cafes... In the end, we went to foodcourt to eat our dinner, the fastest and the most convenient haha... I finally know why today so crowded. Fireworks Display. We walked past a area and saw a huge crowd admiring the fireworks near the Esplanade area.

After filling our stomachs, we shopped around in MS. In Nike shop, I fancied a Portugal red jersey! I tried it on but to my disappointment I realised the cutting doesn't suits me. I went to BeBe boutique shop and thought of buying a simple Tank top, their various designs costs from $79 to $99. I like the material and it is made in USA, I need to make comparision with other brands such as Mango or etc first before I decide to purchase or not. So may buy in these few days' time. Haha in the end, I only managed to buy a shampoo LOL!

Shops closed, GJ and AC want to play bowling, I didn't play as I broke 3 nails on last week's bowling session and I always spins my ball to the drain and "clean" the drain. No passion for bowling... GJ played quite well, he scored 130 points! I just sat there watching them bowl and playing my PSP.

(GJ's power shot keke!)


We managed to catch the last train, GJ and I alighted at Yishun to eat supper before heading home. Mum called to ask me go home earlier as I still not feeling well.

A weekend to unwind, relax and enjoy~

Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 2:40 AM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800