Saturday, August 30, 2008
Awakening
Lazy to blog these few days... Opps... Well well, shall update abit, yah? @_-

On Tuesday (26 Aug 08):

Right after work, I met GJ and his friend EG at Queenstown. They played billlard for a while then GJ and me headed to Queensway shopping centre to buy new sports attire for Wednesday's outing to my boss's condominium for exercise! My "abandoned" sports attire were simply too old... I bought a white & pink Adidas sleeved top and a white Nike shorts which I can also wear for casual occasions as the design is cute with a button as side profile on it sides. Great deals as got 15 to 20% discounts on the items :) We had our dinner at Yishun and took cab home

On Wednesday (27 Aug 08):

Me and my colleagues went to my boss's house after work to use the facilities there to exercise!

We had a nice dinner at my boss's house, she got two very cute, pretty doggies! I love animals! I only managed to keep turtles/tortoises in my house before as my mum don't like animals and want total cleanliness at home... -__-

We went downstairs to the swimming pool and gym after dinner. I went to gym with my colleagues Sue and Daphne. I exercised my legs, pulling weights and did some sit-ups, managed to sweat and flushed out some toxins haha! :D We also went to the sauna and steam rooms... Wow the sauna heat is so hot until my face and ears became extremely red, hard to breathe too haha... I preferred the steam room, it was more relaxing and calming inside there.

Had a enjoyable and relaxing session with boss and colleagues! Went home then MSN with my secondary friends Woei Ling and Hui Fang until 1am+, went to bed...

On Thursday (28 Aug 08):

It was a day of realization for me.

I have some major weaknessess, my lousy interpersonal skills and a "easily tensed" heart. These inner barriers really hinders me greatly in expressing myself and expressing my thoughts. I don't realised that I said things that convey the wrong meanings and which was not of my intention. My only intention is to strike a conversation, to say something to chat...

I just really hope to try to be myself, relax and think before I want to say something. 加油...!

Yesterday - Friday (28 Aug 08):

I felt that the day passed kinda fast... During lunchtime, I bought a mini hello kitty mouse! :) Though I already have two mouses but this one is sooo small, slim and cute! Nice to use too! My colleague also bought a cute Hello Kitty telephone! When it comes to Hello Kitty, doesn't matter whether it is made in which country, as long as it is from Sanrio, it is cute and can be use, I will definitely buy~




Met GJ at Toa Payoh for dinner. Don't know what to eat, walked alot of rounds and finally we ended up eating pasta at Pasta Mania. We stayed outside untill 1am+ and I slept at 2am+ ...

Today?

Today is another Saturday, woke up late at 12.39pm+... slept like pig... GJ SMS me "Big Pig" (-__-) --> ('@')


Rotting at home... very lazy today... Eating mum's cooking Curry Fish for dinner then go out... GJ is not very happy, I didn't go to his house to accompany him as he is helping his dad to work again. Now raining so heavily... lazy lazy...

Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 3:00 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800