Sunday, August 31, 2008
Mirrorcle World
Now at GJ's house slacking again, surfing internet hehe...

Nothing to do, blogging again... GJ laughed at my blog skin layout, thinking that looked too pink and childish -____- Yah yah I know and admitted but I simply like it, I think it's cute... Everyone has a inner child within, as I grow up I am still the same in inner heart. Blogging is not so fun and exciting but to me, it is a form of self-communicating to myself, remembering every little part of my life. It is like a reflection.

Chatted with GJ's dad earlier, we talked about work, values, entreprenuership and life. What he said is always true and realistic. He said: Life is like a ship, whenever the ship sails on the ocean, will it always sail smoothly with ease, always a good weather with no thunder storms? He hopes I and GJ can sometimes discuss with each other about our future plans, our thoughts and how to execute them, have common goals etc... Sometimes what he said will give me some drive, motivation and send me in some deep thoughts. I must say that my future father-in-law is a man who is vey hardworking (even at his age now), know what he wants in life, always planning, very mature in this thinking.

We went to Funan IT mall to redeem the free iPod Shuffle as GJ bought certain insurance plan and entittled this free gift. It is mine now muhahaha... Too bad the store don't have the red colour one left, I prefer a more feminine colour.

Sigh... So I chose the metallic sky blue (No choice) . I'm bidding goodbye to my Creative Zen Mp3 player, transferring ownership to GJ soon.



Shopped around in Bugis and bought a striking pink polo tee for just $20.



Simple, lovely weekend.


Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 4:08 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800