Sunday, September 28, 2008
Time Flies~ Fly high
Just passed my Hatch Day yesterday... Received angbaos from mum and brother keke. Time flies... What's my birthday wish?? Well, I hope to be happy and healthy always! Thanks everyone for all the birthday greetings! ^_^ Surprising... Some of the senders are long old friends and acquaintances that I really unexpected! Haha thanks anyway!

GJ cooked a simple dinner for me yesterday. I must praise him here that the taste was wonderful especially the tiger prawns and fried rice~!!! YUMMY! I guess I really underestimated his skill LOL... Initially he want to cook crayfish instead of prawns, unfortunately Sheng Song uncle told him crayfish are out of stock for a few days. We ate it at Sembawang Beach and I ate alot, so full.
Thanks Jing for all your efforts. *Hug*

(Food of the Day: Tiger prawns, organic ladyfingers, seaweed chicken, crabmeat , fried rice, strawberry cake)

OMG I just discovered my atm card went missing.......... Opps... I think I lost it yesterday, now then discovered it.... =____= Sigh... Ya, I should add one more birthday wish that I hope I can stop being a blur queen @_@

HaiZ, what done cannot be undone. Ya?

Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 1:25 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800