Saturday, September 13, 2008
Mooncake Festival Coming~
Update of Friday, 12 Sept 2008

GJ and I went to Bugis for dinner, had some tiffs with him over some minor matters... Walked around awhile then I insisted to go home.

Poor him, trying to pacify me throughout the journey in MRT train... I admitted my temper nasty and my anger was like so hard to subsides... Damn PISSED off. After some time, I seemed to cool down abit and we went to Bishan Junction 8 to redeem our Haagen Daz ice-creams and also bought mooncakes to each other's family.

He bought the Marriott Hotel mooncake for my family. As for me, I bought the Silkroad of Amara Group restaurant mooncake for his family. Both snowskin, the one I bought with champagne flavour.

I preferred the Marriott Hotel's packaging (left), so traditional looking~


Walk past, spotted, and bought these keychains + container ^_^
Ade~*
posted by Adelyne @ 1:55 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800