Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Lazy Update...
Got to know my exam results yesterday, I passed all! Got 2 B+, 1 B and 1 C, phew (cold sweat)~

So envious of my brother, he is going to Hong Kong later at 3am+. If only I was born as a son, I will be entittled to entire freedom, can go travelling around and let my parents worry less. Sometimes really felt that it was so unfair being a daughter, cannot stay overnight, cannot go travel but I understand my parents are worry and cares a lot for me. Used to it... I got to wait until when I get married, can you imagine I must wait till that day comes? How pathetic...

Just "forced" myself to apply a facial mask, find that I really aged alot compared year after year. I really very lazy to take care of my appearance... Hack care... But I bound to regret if I still don't do anything. While still having my school vacation now, no excuses to skip all these "maintenance precautions"! Hahaha... GANBATAE!

Better sleep early and sufficient to reduce the aging process... Hope to sleep well!

Ade~*
posted by Adelyne @ 9:38 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800