Sunday, October 26, 2008
Happy + Sad ~ A Long Weekend!
Wednesday was a happy and sad day.

Happy factor: Played badminton with Woeiling, Huifang and JJ aka Huifang's darling! Sweat like hell man... But it's a great sweat-out! Very fun and enjoyable session! Love you girls!
P.S: "I swear I won't wear zip short for badminton again! Huifang and Woeiling will know why, right? LOL!" :D

Sad factor: GJ was not happy that I hanged out late (Safety issues)... Had a major row with him for 2 days... (-______-,)

Happy + Sad = Neutral? I wonder...

Nothing special on Thursday.

I thought I will go straight home after work on Friday. It was nearly 6.00pm and was feeling very bored... until... suddenly, my handphone rang... It's Woeiling! Hehe! We ate our dinner at Causeway Point (KFC again haha), chit-chatted and walked around till 9pm+ Met GJ after his lesson.... End of Friday.

Cam Whoring on Saturday noon. Bored... While waiting for GJ to call, played with my camera:

Wake-up Mess ~ Crying?

My side view~

Moody ~ A flower to cheer me up?

With spectacles~ Act act only haha

Dammit. Woke up feeling whole body damn itchy, it's all mosquitoes' fault!!! Damn! Almost every part covered with the itchy red bumps...

Wooaahhh tomorrow is a Public Holiday and I will be on leave from work on Tuesday. GJ is off too. Loooong weekend and next week will be a short week for us~ Weee! Can recharge abit...

What's next later? Play Pool? Go to Gym? Prawn Fishing? Will update on this tomorrow ^.^

Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 1:39 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800