Saturday, October 18, 2008
Our Friday ~ Girls Hang-out! ^.^
My first Friday without GJ..... ~

.....Hanged out with Woei Ling and Huifang!
While waiting for our Ms Ang Huifang to knock off, Woei Ling and me went shop shop around.

Went Raffles City Shopping Centre and look below what I had bought! Anna Sui Oil Control Paper + Case! Saw my colleague's one, It's sooo nice and dolly!!! It's soooo irresistible!!! So... $$$ bought it ^^

(Taken these shots on Huifang's pillow hahaha~)
Love the black antique rose case ~ there are also butterfly prints on the purple oil control paper (SGD 30.00)

My Little Anna Sui Collection

We headed to Huifang's house to cook mango sago dessert~ Woei Ling was our "Shi Fu", Huifang was her disciple and I'm just a dishwasher wahahaha!

The Ingredients ~

Our Final Product ~ Mango Sago! Yummy!



After cooking, we stayed in Huifang's bedroom doing girly stuff... Learning how to apply fake eyelashes and using tongs to set hair. This time's round, Huifang was the "Shi Fu", I'm her disciple and Woei Ling was the model haha~


After: Sexy, dolly + electrifying eye! *Blink* But face covered -__-'

WL's 'Signature 3 lines' Hoho! WL: "Why me...?" (Sad sad look)



Left: My Mature Look... Right: I Love This Look!!!

Huifang helped to set my hair. FYI, I'm wearing her clothes keke...

We had lots of fun!!! Watching Ayumi Hamasaki Live Concert, doing girly stuff together, viewing our secondary time's conversation notes/drawings to each other (so cute & hilarious!), I'm also teaching Woei Ling the html codes and basics of Adobe Photoshop but I forgotten alot of things opps... chit-chatting, enjoying our mango sago... We stayed until nearly 4.00am then shared cabby home.

Though very tired but very happy ^^

Ade~*
posted by Adelyne @ 1:59 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800