Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Short Week To Go ~ "Blue-Black"
Today Wednesday seems like a Monday to me...

Monday Blue's Symptons occurred today:

  1. Body-aching
  2. Tiredness
  3. Slow reactions/responses
  4. Brain "stoned"
  5. Dry lips
  6. Bad breath
etc etc...


LOL... Maybe I rested too long...


Opened the Outlook Express, GHOSH... Over 400+ emails waiting for me to clear and lots of phonecalls today. But still, my mood is good. Maybe I just simply like working. ^_^


Due to my lappy MIA for 2 days (At GJ's hse...) Now finally back with some updatings:


Sunday Night (26/10)
Nothing much. Went to play pool with GJ and his friend Alan at Toa Payoh central.


Monday, Deepavali (27/10)
Early spring-cleaning of my entire bedroom from 11.30am to 5.00pm (WTH). OMG I was so drained man...! I threw out alot of old stuff and trash, the rubbish occupied 1 quarter space of my room! That's alot and the sight of it scared off my mum and my brother... GJ kept calling and complaining... He was too bored staying at home. Finally when I done, we went prawn fishing (again again again)...


~ One of the prawns that we caught

~ It ended up in my bowl...

Fresh & Juicy taste...

Yesterday (Tuesday, 28/10)

GJ intend to go prawn fishing (AGAIN), we always go to Yishun to buy the worms (for bait), but out of stock so plan dropped... Rare~ GJ suggested that we can join my friends for badminton session at Woodlands haha... Fun Fun Fun~!

The Players: Huifang, Woeiling, JJ (awhile), GJ, me, Jiefang and her bf Nic (awhile)

We are Adidas Supporters!!!
(I forgot to bring camera, use GJ's hp to snap... image quite blur leh...)

(Above) Hurted my left foot during the badminton session, fell down... Swollen like Pig Trotter!
Became a Rectangle foot... Ouchie...
With this pain, I and GJ walked from Blk 555 until Blk 779 home... (Can you imagine? Its 224 blocks away...)

Bruised right wrist... "Blue-black"
P.S: I don't know how to hold a racket properly... -___-


Painful... I going to apply medical oil now... NiteZ!
Ade~*
posted by Adelyne @ 10:14 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800