Saturday, November 8, 2008
Friday Night ~ Angela's Wedding Dinner
Hello ~ I'm (my lappy) back again! Blog first! Here I go...

I attended Angela's Wedding Dinner at Sentosa Siloso (Rasa Sentosa Resort Shangri La) with my friends: Yvonne, Yvonne's bf, Shujuan, Guek Ling, Feilin, Victor, Benjamin, Kevin and Jeff (aka Andy) last night~

The banquet held (Namely ~ The Pavilion) there was grand, romantic atmosphere but it's abit far haha... The journey via the coach from Cityhall to Sentosa was kinda long.

Oh my~ Angela is soooo gorgeous and beautiful while her husband Derrick is suave! Their wedding video was professionally shot like a movie with romantic love songs played along... Our gathering group photo was also shown in the video haha... We all love the shark fin soup served, very thick and tasted so satisfying...! The cordfish was also my favourite dish of the night... Well, we are so happy for her ^_^

(The girls attended~ From left: Yvonne, Shujuan, Me and Guek Ling)

Noticed that I set my hair to wavy curls? They said look nice and natural... ^^

Only managed to snap two photos, the rest are with Yvonne and Shujuan... Will upload more.

Some of them asked when's my turn? Next? Soon? Hmm well... I anticipated will be another two years' time or so... Must ask Mr GJ ya? LOL... By the way, my ROM falls on next year... Is it too fast...? After 6 years of courtship, time to tie the knot soon...

Oh yes, today is my colleague Sue's ROM big day! Congrats to her and her husband! :D We will celebrate with her on coming Tuesday after work, got to give my IT class a miss that day haha~

Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 6:18 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800