Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Manicure ~ Early Night Rest...
Deprived of sleep recently... Damn forgetful, forgot what to blog... Sigh... Aging process speeding up, old already... LOL... Okok, will go straight to bed after this.

Well lets talk about the latest thing on my mind right now - Went for a express manicure at Nail Palace (Tanjong Pagar Branch - near my office) as Angela's wedding dinner is approaching on this Friday! I always love the service there, the staff are very simple and friendly people. Mostly from Malaysia and China (I guess...)

Today, I was served by a young china lady. As there are sooo many colours to choose and I was spoilt for choices, she is very patient and let me test a few colours on my nails. She recommended a dark red base with sliver glitter for matching with my black dress. So I opted for it~

My first time applying such a dark tone colour but overall I like it. :)

I will miss my long white nails temporarily, bye bye.....

Dark Red with Silver Glitter, the lady said the colour can "tahan" until after Friday night

Now can see better with strong light... (refer below)


I did not opt for a pedicure as my toe nails are "blue-black", disgusting, hopeless and beyond cure! Therefore it is not worthy for me to spend $20 on that, no way...!

"Rest in Peace" for now...

Ade~*
posted by Adelyne @ 9:32 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800