Saturday, January 31, 2009
CNY Exclusive~
Hi people! I enjoyed my holidays~ You?
It's been very tiring to blog recently~ Busy Busy Busy!

My belated wishes here: Happy CNY!

Sharing my "What's Up" recently.........................



Busy preparing "last-min" shoppings and stuff for CNY:


Left: O.P.I nail polish, 2 for $30, great deal!!! I love pastel colours...
Right: From Renoma, Elizabeth Arden, Faceshop, Dorothy Pekins, Helen, from friends etc etc

Chill-out with my colleagues at a pub in Red Dot Museum~ Quiet and pleasant atmosphere there. Had great fun, nice chill-out!!! Bad hangover next day though...

Our main drinks of the night:

Met my buddies on weekend before CNY, Woeiling made us Pineapple Tarts!!!! So nice... Huifang also gave us some free facial samples. As for me, I gave Woeiling Burberry make-up pouch (medium) and giving Huifang the large one on the next meet-out. We were saying that day was like a Thanksgiving Day huh? LOL...

* Spotted at Northpoint * (Above) Huifang and me bought together keke...

Some Pics ~ 1st Day of CNY

Looking more matured... Happy Family Potrait!!!

To be continued ....

Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 3:16 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800