Sunday, December 28, 2008
X'mas Celebrations, life, GJ, sch project blah blah blah~
Aw man Geez!!! Updating my blog once in a go after a long "MIA" period can be soooo DAMN TEDIOUS!!!! Freaking me out... -___-.



Ok, let's make it short and sweet huh. (Excuse... Lazy actually hahaha!)




My X'mas Celebrations:


Photos will tell everything for me. =)


We were at Sizzler, Suntec City

Forgot to snap our food... Only ice-cream LOL!

After dinner, walked around. It's PRECIOUS MOMENTS characters, love this with gingerbread man! So we took photos around...

Some of my favourite photos of the day... (Pls see my Facebook or Friendster for more ok)

Wanna "Bang" me huh... LOL

Act beautiful also ganna "smacked" Hahaha!

They were gossiping or trying to imitate a animal?

Act like superstar ganna snap by paparazzi LOL!!

Our "Nen" (Shuping will know LOL) - Huifen

Me Me Me

Shuping

Thanks for the presents girls! :)

My company present-exchange! I got the No. 3

It's a pinky handphone chair! Love it, suits my room!!! :D

GJ don't celebrate X'mas, we just walked around at Orchard on that day. Love the colours of the background!

We looked blissful... Can we remain happy like this forever? Don't want to quarrel again...


Just wake up from nap... Pale-looking



Yipee! Finally got to finish up my school ICT project!!! Met up with my team-mates on yesterday and Jessie treated me and Epo lunch at Naked Fish Shoppe in the Grassroots Club beside our school! Thanks Jessie, it's tasty!

Our nice drink


Fresh, Yummy Dory Fish!


Our cute dessert


End of Christmas, Chinese New Year next~

Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 10:38 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800