Monday, December 29, 2008
My Shopping List !!! (or should I say My Spending List)
For the sake of Woeiling's easy reference, I decided to jot down my shopping list for New Year 2009 as follows: (LOL)

*EDITED*
  • Burberry Handbag - (Large / Medium size. Still deciding or maybe Gucci?)

  • Burberry Fragrance - (Mine using up soon again...)

  • Anna Sui Foundation - (Mine almost a year, must change new one)

  • Anna Sui Nail Polish - (I like the cute bottle! Or should I put Manicure + Pedicure better)

  • Chanel lipgross *NOT NECESSARY... Seldom get to use it*

  • Majolica Majorca Mascara (A brand under Shiseido)*BOUGHT*

  • New pair of high heels

  • 3 different dresses/tops etc etc *BOUGHT*

  • New handphone

  • Contact lenses (Left only one pair, currently using) *BOUGHT*

  • Asience Hair treatment Product *BOUGHT*

  • New Fan for my room

  • New Accessories

  • New Big Photo Album (Old one discoloured...)*BOUGHT*

  • More office dresses/wear *BROKE ALREADY... BETTER SAVE MORE...*


Will add on more, now cannot remember all... ... I can't wait for Anna Sui Spring Collection 2009!!!



P.S: If GJ saw this, he sure faint. -___-''


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




SONG LYRICS:




LOVE STORY


BY TAYLOR SWIFT


(Click on Playlist to select and play)






We were both young when I first saw you


I close my eyes and the flashback starts


I'm standing there on a balcony in summer air



See the lights, see the party, the ball gowns


See you make your way through the crowd


And say hello, little did I know




That you were Romeo


You were throwing pebbles


And my daddy said stay away from Juliet


And I was crying on the staircase


Begging you please don't go




And I said


Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone


I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run


You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess


It's a love story, baby, just say yes




So I sneak out to the garden to see you


We keep quiet 'cause we're dead if they knew


So close your eyes, escape this town for a little while




Oh, oh, oh




'Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter


And my daddy said stay away from Juliet


But you were everything to me


I was begging you please don't go




And I said


Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone


I'll be waiting, all there's left to do is run


You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess


It's a love story, baby, just say yes




Romeo, save me, they're trying to tell me how to feel


This love is difficult, but it's real


Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess


It's a love story, baby, just say yes




Oh oh
I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around


My faith in you was fading


When I met you on the outskirts of town




And I said


Romeo save me, I've been feeling so alone


I keep waiting for you but you never come


Is this in my head, I don't know what to think


He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring


And said




Marry me, Juliet, you'll never have to be alone


I love you and that's all I really know


I talked to your dad, go pick out a white dress


It's a love story, baby, just say yes




Oh, oh, oh, oh




'Cause we were both young when I first saw you



Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 10:00 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800