Sunday, December 21, 2008
"You are living in your own world."
The title above was what GJ said to me earlier. It's definitely knocked some senses. That's very sad. I've been living in my own world for 6 years till today? GJ, I feel sorry for you to face a person like me.

We're still fine, just need some time to cool down and sort things out. Thanks to my close friends' advices, greatly appreciated~

Enough of these sad thoughts. Here's some quick happy updates~


2 weeks school holidays !!! Yipeeeee~


Recently been really very busy shopping for X'mas presents for my peers and colleagues!

Aw man, Orchard and Bugis was damn overcrowded during the weekends, gave me massive headache, nauseous and dizzy feeling while walking through the thick crowds... @_@

The coming X'mas week will be a short one, only need to work for 2.5 days~ Company X'mas celebration is on the eve! Looking forward to it and also tomorrow's early celebration with Huifen and Shuping!!! Ladies, I missed you! :D

Been browsing my wardrobe... I guess I will be wearing this simple dress for our dinner?



Stay tuned for the upcoming photos. :)




Some photo updates:




Muhaha~ Decorated my plain mumu dog psp cover with some glitters~!

My Anna Sui purple sponge - $10


GJ caught for me the keychains and mini wawas on last few weeks back. The blue wawa no more at Prize Stage... :(

Our Victory Prawning! 32 Prawns. Prawning is part of my life.

Love the lollipop! Cute candy, muffin, icecream theme in Orchard ^^

Hmm... I don't like my wet hair look (above)... Auntie-looking...


Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 4:40 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800