Sunday, December 7, 2008
Longest Update ~ Opps, MIA for 2 weeks...
Hi there...!


First thing to verify: I'm still alive...!!! (LOL)


GeeZ... I was too busy and lazy lately. Pardon me for "disappearing"... Some news for ya:



1) NEW HAIRSTYLE ~ CURLY LOCKS
(For those who did not see my update in Friendster & Facebook)

I kinda like the new look of my hair now ~ Something new & different from my old styles...
Thanks to my colleagues' recommendation to the stylist from Kimage, simply love the professional service there. I guess GJ also love it when he saw me that day. ^^

It cost me a bomb though, hahaha...

Perm: $230 (Usual Price) ---> $172.50 (After 25% discount)

Hair Styling Products: $69.30 (After 10% discount)

Highlight + Color: $165.75 (After 15% discount)

==========================

Grand Total: $407.55 (-__-'')

==========================

2) X'MAS COMING!!!

Here's a little scenario... Cast: Ade (me me me)

(Snapped by GJ, cheeky fellow... As always....)

"Hmm...???"

"Ooo... Nice Xmas tree huh"

"Xmas is coming to town! ^.^ "

"Yeah! Happy!"

"Us ~ Welcoming Our 5th Christmas"

"With Looney Tunes Characters too!"

"Noo Bugs Bunny~don't hit my head!"

* END OF SCENARIO *

BY LAMER ADE

3) MY QUICK BUYS

(Top) Stock up Eye & Lip remover from Faceshop, super good! Remove my mascara + lip gloss clean and fast!

(Bottom) Two-way accessory from 77th Street, can be wore as a necklace or bracelet.

4) MOVIE:

Finally get to watch it on last Saturday! Been wanting to watch since the day one when it launched.

All I can said about this movie "Body of Lies" is very very very "无间道" man!!! Lies here & lies there... There's a part which I really don't feel like watching is when Leonardo Dicaprio was being tortured by the terrorists... *GROSS*... GJ loved watching this kind of shows... -_-''

* Turn off my blog music player (at the right column) if you wanna watch the trailer ya...

5) SIGNED A BRIDAL PACKAGE

It was so sudden ~ It got me so excited!

The salesperson is a Malaysian young lady, very fun-loving, funny and daring kind of person. She even told us directly that she kinda like GJ!!! Still ask me please don't mind... -__-'' But of coz in a jokingly manner lah! So in making use of this "advantage", GJ is damn good in bargaining with his non-aggressive and slow tactics hahaha... I'm so impressed...!

Package $$: SGD 3988 Nett

Consist of the following items (ROM + ACTUAL DAY)... Not forgetting the freebies keke!

  1. Actual day Bridal Gown
  2. Actual day Evening Gown
  3. Actual day Tea Dress or "kwa"
  4. Actual day Groom's Suit
  5. Actual day Groom's Pants
  6. Free Trial Make-up / Use on ROM day + Hair Do
  7. Actual day Morning Make-up + Hair Do
  8. Actual day Evening Make-up + Hair Do
  9. Actual Day Accessories (necklace, earrings, viel etc)
  10. Bridal Bouquet (Fresh Flowers)
  11. ROM Bouquet (Fresh Flowers) *Additional for us ^^ *
  12. Cousages (Groom and Parents)
  13. Bridal Car Decorations
  14. Following Car Decorations
  15. Studio Make-up + Hair Do
  16. Studio Accessories (Tiara, necklace, earrring etc)
  17. Studio bouquet / fresh flowers
  18. Studio Outfits x 4 (Bride) *Additional 1 more outfit for us *
  19. Studio Outfits x 4 (Groom) *Additional 1 more outfit for us*
  20. Outdoor Shoots - Outfits x 2
  21. Wedding Album 33 copies *Initially is only 20 to 26 copies*
  22. Canvas Portrait with frame
  23. Free 4R photos x 24 for relatives/friends
  24. Free Mini Wedding album for parents
  25. Free Table Top Photo
  26. Free Guest Book with photo
  27. Free CD return
  28. Alter-made ROM dress *Additional for us - I LOVE THIS!! Thanks GJ*
  29. ROM Jacket and pants *Additional for us*

The lady even offered us to be one of their couple models (photo samples for future customers), and so we will be entittled for more free photos for our album. GREAT!

Our ROM day will be on next year March (more or less, tentatively). It's sooooo near!!! Gonna trim off my tummy fats for my ROM dress!!! I wonder is it too fast...? ROM at 25 years old...

Did he propose? Nope he didn't. (I let him off hahaha since we been together for so long) He just asked me to go in the fateful shop to sign the package.

6) WHAT GJ "CAUGHT" FOR ME TODAY:

^_^ I LOVE THEM!!! CUTEEEEE

He spent $10, $1 per try, so worth $2.50 each. (Haha)

I complained to him that he never "catch" cute things for me before, so he finally did. *GRIN*

Next time will try to catch the blue one as promised, ok?

* Location: Prize Stage @ Marina Square *

COMBINED! The big pudding he bought for me last year. Yah still "alive" too keke!

Am I dreaming?

Thank you, GJ.

Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 2:24 AM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800