Sunday, February 15, 2009
CNY ~ continued ~
During the later part of CNY, as like usual years, I went to my and GJ relatives' houses. Went to his bud's baby full month celebration on the second day, his friend's baby boy is so cuteeeee! I accompanied him to his peers' "CNY gambling dens" too... muhaha... GJ won quite alot...!

There was a "bai nian" day for me and my buds Woeiling and Huifang which falled on a Saturday~
They came to my house "bai nian" first and we took alot of funny photos together HAHAHA!

Here's some to share:



One of my favourite photos of the day ;)




I kinda like the left photo... Coz... none of my fats are revealed! WAHAHA....!



For more, please go to facebook and friendster to view~


After a short stay at my house, we went over to "makan" @ Sembawang Shopping Centre. I ate my lunch TWICE. Opps, damn sinful... @_@ Then proceeded to WL's house to play mahjong <--- Did I spelled correctly huh??

It was my first time playing mahjong and WL is my mentor kekeke! Thanks to my beginner's luck and WL's help, I won 4 bucks (we played 20 - 40 cents) Mahjong is damn fun!!! :D Geez, I gonna bug my dad to teach me more of mahjong!

The last stop was at HF's house, we played "Ban Lat" and guess what? I lost all my money of the day including the 2 angbaos HAHAHA! The big winner was HF's bf JJ! Anyway, we had great fun playing and kept laughing non-stop! ^^

Gotta wait for next year again~

Ade~*
posted by Adelyne @ 1:16 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800