Saturday, November 15, 2008
I MISS MY CAMERA....!!!!! *Sniff*


Dammit. It's only Day One.


And I already missed it sooooooooo much...


Foul mood...! Having "Heart War" internally now.... It's something struggling inside, feelings like:


Scenario:


Devil Me: Where the camera goes...??

Angel Me: It's at America now... -_____-,

Devil Me: Why fly over there???

Angel Me: Sigh... GJ's brother need it for military trip there... For one week!!! Aw man............

Devil Me: WTH... Why borrow to him since it matter so much?

Angel Me: Aiya... He is GJ's brother mah... then his father called his cousin and his cousin called me for help, I can reject meh?

Devil Me: Serve you right loh... Toooooo late for regrets...!

Angel Me: SNIFF .... My main worry is that he will not take good care of the camera

Devil Me: Hmm for military trip sure 'gone case' one

Angel Me: Somemore my camera casing/cover is PINK HELLO KITTY one, I swear to God he will throw my cover aside coz where got military guy want to carry pink hello kitty stuff? I damn worried my camera will be full of scratches.................. ;(

(See below the old photo)



Devil Me: Sure gone ar! Amitabha. Damn, should find a excuse to reject.

Angel Me: (Pray hard...) Sniff...


*************************************************************




ARRGGGHHHHH.... Words cannot describe my current " damn insecure" feelings...

I simply LOVE my camera. I carry it out almost everyday even I did not have the chance to use it, I will be just happy to look at it. Even though there are latest, newer, slimmer, greater megal-pixel cameras out in current market and yes, I may upgrade to change my camera from 7.1 mega-pixel to 10.1 mega-pixel in near future, BUT WHAT MATTERS IS NOW. My heart feels DAMN pain...

GJ kinda pissed off with me. He told me off by saying if I feel so unreluctant to lend, why nod my head and said yes in the first place? I know I'm selfish to regret now but he WON'T understand how I feel... Morever, the borrower is his own elder brother. I just feel like ranting at GJ now... Why is he so angry with me now?! WTF. I see how long he can ignore me now. HUMPH!!! I just dropped him a sms saying "Are you still alive?"

Flu virus just attacked vulnerable me... Sneeze like hell.

One week's time seems like a eternity to me... God bless my cammy~...


Ade ~*

posted by Adelyne @ 2:11 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800