Saturday, February 28, 2009
Exams Over!!! :D Yipeeeeeeeeee
YEAH!!!!!!!!
EXAMS NIGHTMARE OVER!!! :D


This is how I feel temporarily:


(Credit: Ripped from Yahoo Search Engine)

I can now enjoy my 2 months holidays tee-hee. :p

PS: Many Thanks to WC on the last day of our exams. :) After the last paper, 5 of us went to eat Roti Prata for supper, its yummy man...! After the supper, met up with GJ and his old friends at OCC for pool and billard. His friends are soooo funny and crappy! Made me laugh like mad sia... A Fun Lot!


OLDER UPDATE....
Went fish spa while GJ was prawning on the Sunday before exams... Funny and ticklish experience! Legs damn smooth after the 30 minutes "fish biting", but I'm having some side effects right now (Been a week) as I noticed some red, brown patches appearing on my legs... Gonna wait and see whether it will go away soon...? :(

Saturday - nothing much. Accompanied GJ to stay at his home, he cooked our dinner heeZ.


Today, we went to meet Ah Choy for pool and dinner. I won "Our Pool Guru", AC, one match! I nearly won another time leh! Damn happy keke... GJ kept praising me that I improved so much.

Cheeky GJ secret snapped me via using my handphone in train earlier....


LOL... here's my sideview looks like:





Kinda artistic feel?? I kinda like it... Thanks GJ muhahaha...

Right now, will be concentrating on my work, enjoy life, busy preparing for my ROM on 25th April 2009 before school reopens on 27 April 2009... I gonna start my burning tummy fat exercise, go for spa and beauty treats etc... Going to force myself to put facial mask 3 times a week again...


Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 3:09 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800