Sunday, February 15, 2009
Happy Valentine's Day (V)(V)
Some of my close friends knew I had a major fight with GJ on the black Friday 13th. Having "PMS" ~ "Pre Marriage Syndrome".... -__- That's what WL said, I totally agreed...


We patched things up already. Thanks to my buds' companionship and advices:
  • Huifen
  • Woeiling
  • Huifang

Muackkkkss....

Paiseh to bother you all that day...

Btw, wanna share with you girls...


I had a simple Valentine's Day with GJ yesterday. :)

Went over to one of my favourite restaurants, Spageddies Italian Restaurant @ Paragon for dinner~ We ordered my usual Crayfish Parmigiana spagettti and his Fish and Chicken Combo set~ We didn't order the V day special as the starter and maincourse don't look that appetising to us... Too bad I forgot to take photos during our dinner...sniff... Nevertheless, we enjoyed the satisfying dinner together. ^^

GJ bought 2 bouquets of puppies toys (instead of flowers...) for me! I LOVE it sooooo much!!!!! He is kinda a practical guy, he said flowers are so unpractical and will wilter fast... (-__-') True lah... But flowers certainly do make woman go gaga.... And I always complained he is not romantic LOL....

We didn't really celebrate Valentine's day for the past 3 years, maybe due to the major tiff on the night before, so he want to make me happy~? Well, of coz I'm HAPPY! ^_^



Kissing Puppies ~ Muack




Cuties!!!!


My Burberry Bag wholly sponsered by GJ :D
Bought 2 weeks ago, GJ said early V day gift~ I LOVE BURBERRY



Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 1:57 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800