Sunday, November 16, 2008
Back to the Oldies ~ LOL!
Guess wat? My camera is back to my side!!! GJ said I nagged too much and he decided not to lend his brother at the last minute before his flight... Though I feel quite guilty but so relieved that my cammy is safe and sound... Nah ~ I know I'm abit bad to say "relieved" and "safe and sound" huh...

(In case if you are puzzled about WTH am I talking about now... Go refer to my previous post thankie!)

First thing in the morning (Boliao)...


"YIPEE! Welcome my camera back (in my pyjamas LOL)...."

Slacking and slacking at home... Suddenly recalled that previously Woeiling recommended me a website which can see how we look in Year 1950s to 2000. I tried it out and it's soooo funny and interesting!!! LMAO!

Some of my "masterpieces" (See Below)

1976 Look (my fringe gave me away haha)

1996 Look

1994 Look (I like this "Lion King")

1998 Look

Notice the years I chose are the recent years haha?

The older ones really make me laugh like hell... I think I will post some on my next entry...

Stay Tuned!

****************************************************

By the way, I also secretly help GJ created one kekeke... Classic man!
I bet he will get a shock and pissed off seeing his modified picture below:

GJ ~ 1976 Look

I think he looks like my father in his younger days... I read a article sometime before about woman normally will marry somebody who resembles their fathers...

Is it true? I wonder...

Hmm... In some ways, GJ is quite a fatherly man... Yeah he promised to help me cook some food for my company Christmas celebration... He cares alot and take great care of me. I personally feel that I am really spoilt by him all these years.

Keke... Wanna try it yourself? Visit: http://www.yearbookyourself.com/


Ade~*

posted by Adelyne @ 4:59 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800