Saturday, November 22, 2008
Laziness + Fattiness = Piggy Ade...
ARRGGGHHH....!!!

I've been "attacked"!!!

They are my worst enemies at the moment.

Dammit. My weight rose from 43 kg to 47 kg ... !!! Flabby arms, tummy bulging out, buttock fat fat... OMG I can't believe that... I noticed my metabolism had a sudden, tremendous drop in recent months...


Guess what? My black office pants's button BURSTED (last 2 weeks back) HAHAHA Tummy fats overloaded!

Mum and GJ has been nagging and nagging at me... Untill I really cannot stand it... Finally this morning, I decided to dig my Ten-Year-Old Para Para Paradise dance VCD. It was a craze during my secondary school days... So, I happily danced for almost two hours. It's kinda effective for a lazy bum like me as this type of exercise is not so boring and made me sweats alot ha! Shall continue this tomorrow and every weekend. (Erm, I hope so...)

Monday will be having a major test on Management Accounting, the most hated subject in this semester. I'm still happily blogging and fooling around now... -__-'' Lazy aura continue to surrounds. (Goner~)

Found another fun photo creator site http://www.photofunia.com via Yahoo search:



* Ade's Creations *

(Ooo... Model in a magazine cover huh)

(Wah ~ on newspapers too ^_^)


(Artistic ~ In art galleries!)


(Cute cats! Looking at Ade Wallpaper)

Cute? Try it! ;)

Ade ~*

posted by Adelyne @ 3:31 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800