Sunday, November 23, 2008
Sweet GJ ~ Sweet Saturday ^-^
After slacked for half a day at home and not a single tinge of motivation to revise the school test, sinful Ade decided to meet GJ and their old friend, AC, at Marina Square.

GJ is very sweet. ^_^


T A ~ D A ! ! !

Surprise! He bought a pair of couple watches for us! He knew I fancy it as we spotted it few weeks ago...

Cheeky fellow huh... Asked AC to put in my bag secretly when I was away from my seat. Hahaha... I discovered the watch when I noticed something amiss in my bag ---> I seldom zip my Burberry make-up pouch but it was zipped?? So GOTCHA!!!

GJ NEVER wear a watch before as he don't really like... but he will be wearing with me from now on muhahaha...

"Cute Cute!"


Although they are not expensive, but will treasure... We are targeting to buy a better pair of a good brand in future. (NOT Omega, Rolex, Tag Heuer that kind huh... Don't think too much...)



Complimentary warm and yummy-tasting muffins served at Kenny Rogers, one each.




We damn regretted to order the above platter for sharing. So little servings.
(Ribs, chicken wings, cheezy macaroni, mashed potato, baked rice)


Compared to the following.....................


See Below's Picture :
Took last year when I dined with Huifen and Shuping, our individual's portions were damn big.

(This was the half chicken that I ate way back, looked like a whole chicken... *Saliva dripping*)

Opps, it's time to drag myself for revision of tomorrow's test... Arrgghhh help....

Ade ~*
posted by Adelyne @ 2:13 PM  
 
About Ade

Name: Adelyne
Home: Singapore
About Her: She is a "STRESS.COM", Blur Queen, Nervous Freak, Forgetful Princess, Hello Kitty Fan, Burberry Lover, Pink Addict
Her Current Mood: The current mood of Adelyne84 at www.imood.com
See Her Complete Profile

Leave Ade a Message


Past Memories
Ade Dream Library
Linkage to Outside World
Know her? Add her:
*Add Me in Friendster*

*Add Me in Facebook*


Ade's Adoption
I got this from T-SIS Design!


Currently Playing


Okaeri - Ayaka
(Absolute Boyfriend's Soundtrack)

Her Blog Machine

Creditors
Blogger Templates
.::T-SIS Design::.
ping.sg - the community meta blog for singapore bloggers

Dream Stats






Best View in IE, Resolution 1280 by 800